Voluntary Payroll Deduct Plans
Our voluntary payroll deduct products enhance your Employee Benefits package by giving your employees more options and more coverage. Products such as:
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Medical Bridge Insurance
We are here to help your employees understand and appreciate the benefits available to them through the workplace and select the benefits they need to protect their families and lifestyles.
Health, Dental and Vision
Our goal is to help your business find the Employee Benefits package that best suits your budget – and your employees. We offer first-class Health, Dental and Vision plans to groups throughout Kentucky and Indiana. So what qualifies as a Group you may ask? If you employ at least 1 other full-time employee and will be paying at least 50% of the employee's premium, you qualify for Group Coverage.
As a full service agency, our experienced team of Insurance Professionals believes in the importance of going the extra mile. We offer numerous unique services to you and your employees in order to ensure you receive the best coverage possible.
Our Unique Features:
- We have a full time employee benefits staff just waiting to work with you.
- We can coordinate on-site meetings with your employees to ensure they understand their benefits and the value of what's being offered.
- We help you attract and retain top talent by providing superior employee packages.
- Our mission is to save you time and streamline the process as much as possible.
- We now offer EasyAppsOnline!
Life and Disability
For many people, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance are an afterthought. Those that do apply for it are often faced with mountains of paperwork and the prospects of failing the physical exam and paying exorbitant premiums. The good news is Group Life and Disability Insurance premiums are considerably lower than premiums for Individual Life Insurance policies. That's why employer-sponsored Life and Disability Insurance can be an especially attractive benefit for prospective employees.
Group insurance rates are based on a number of factors, including:
- Size of the group
- Company claims history
- Type of occupations associated with the group
- Gender and average age of the employees
- Employee salaries (if a salary-based plan is purchased)